Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Delicious/healthy Spinach Shake, You've got to try this!

This morning I have made a delicious shake and I would like to share it with you.

The Spinach , banana, berries shake


You will need:


1 cup of frozen spinach
1 medium ripe banana (cut in small pieces)
3 medium strawberries
1/4 cup of blueberries + blackberries
2 tsp truvia
8 oz of water



  • Place frozen fruit in Microwave to defrost.
  • Put cut banana with 8 oz of water in a blender.
  • Put defrosted berries and spinach and Truvia to blend with banana.
This is a 250 calories shake if you add milk, it will be about 400 calories. Try this healthy spinach shake to start your day, you will feel energized and refresh.  I promise you that you will love the shake taste and you can't even tell Spinach is added to it.   My kids love this healthy shake and they are usually very picky!  So trust me, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment