Total Pageviews

Friday, November 18, 2011

How to prepare for the holidays.

Today, I am going to start with my Master cleanse again.  I am going to do it for 4 days and use two days to ease back into regular eating. I am doing this because I want to get ready for the bad food that I am going to eat.  I will also start with a Daniel's fast in the beginning of January next year.  The Daniel fast is totally different from the Master Cleanse.  The Daniel fast is to help working on my discipline to God and living in a humble life.

The Master Cleanse is done to cleanse my system.  If you want to find out more about the cleanse, here is a great website http://themastercleanse.org/

Let's look at the recipe of Master Cleanse.

2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
2 Tablespoons Rich Maple Syrup
1/10 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper Powder – or to taste (as much as you can stand)
8 ounces (250 milliliters of Pure Water)
I like to make this with hot water because it is more filling.  You can drink up to 12 glasses in a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment