Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I finally cut the pineapple that I placed upside down in my refrigerator.  The pineapple is sooooo sweet. I don't know if anyone else has tried this yet?  Take my advise now, start putting your pineapple upside down!

Today, I am going to give you some tips on how to clean up different spills on your carpet.  The reason why I want to share this is I know a lot of people are going to have their Thanksgiving dinner in their house.  Spills are inevitable especially if you are inviting people with kids or their careless, air headed boy friends or husbands for Thanksgiving.

Read this and you will thank me later....

For Oil or Grease spills on carpet:
1. Use paper towel to soak up all the grease on your carpet. Press down on it only, do not wipe from left to right.
2. Then use a damp towel and put a teaspoon of detergent on it.  Press on the spill for 3 minutes. This will help breaking the grease down.
3. Then use another damp towel and press on the spill area for a few times.
4. Dry the area with a dry towel afterwards.

For Soda or juice Spills:
1. Use a paper towel to soak up the spill.
2. Place a damp towel on the spill to dilute the sugary liquid.
3. Blow dry with a blow dryer.

For Wax spills from Candle:
1. Hand pick the top layer of wax on the carpet.
2. Cover the wax with a paper towel.
3. Use iron to iron over the paper towel. Use low heat and make sure the paper towel does not burnt.
4. Repeat the step until wax totally come off from the carpet.  You will need to use different paper towel if the towel has wax on it already.

Hope this will help.  Enjoy your Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment