Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

TGIF everyone. I hope this is a good day for me. I was able to follow my diet until dinner time. I started off with a bag of tempura seaweed , then wasabi seaweed, then a lot of thin wheat crackers, then some cooked vegetables, some sweet buns, some samplings at Costco.  Oh man oh man! I think my belly was going to burst!  The reason why I was eating non-stop is I was craving for REAL food. I need some real cooked food. I need to calm down when I eat. I was not thinking last night, I was stressed, I was tired.
Anyway, today is a new day. I am going to start with my "Master Cleanse" today. I will go to take some naps before I go to work. I don't want to get overly tired and over eat at work.
I am not going to eat at all. All I will do at work is to drink some tea. 
I have to promise myself, I am not eating today.  I will only drink my lemon/ceyenne pepper/maple syrup.

For this Master Cleanse, you will need:

  • 2 Tablespoons of organic lemon Juice (about 1/2 a Lemon)
  • 2 Tablespoons of Organic grade B maple syrup (not the commercial maple flavored syrup you use on pancakes)
  • 1/10 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
  • Ten ounces of filtered water
  • I am going to drink up to 4 cups of this. This will help me to cleanse all my toxin out.
    In addition to that, I will be drinking decaffinated Green Tea or water for the entire day. I want to flush everything out.
    I will write on this blog again tomorrow and see if I can achieve this detox for at least 2 days!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment