Total Pageviews

Friday, October 14, 2011

So like I promise, I am going to share another healthy breakfast recipe.
This is so simple and even healthier than the spicy oatmeal that I just blogged about.

It is the banana flexseed protein shake.
This is another breakfast item that can make you feel full for the entire morning.  Sometimes if I want to go light on my dinner, I like to drink one of these and I will be good for the entire night.

Here is the recipe for the Banana Flexseed Protein Shake:

Ingredients:

6 oz of water
1 medium size ripped banana (cut into smaller pieces)
3 tablespoons of Flexseeds.
1 teaspoon of Grade A Maple Syrup (prefer organic)
1 Scoop of protein shake powder ( I use Twinlab 100% Whey protein Fuel, Strawberry Smash flavor)


First put 6 oz of water and cut banana in the blender for a few minutes until they are all blended.
Then put the rest of the ingredients and turn on the blender again.
When they are all mixed up, pour the shake out and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment