Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I just lost 5 pounds doing my detox for 3 days!

This is the begining of a very good and rewarding journey.  I have joined the "Belly Blast" contest at my local bootcamp fit club.  I started my detox on Sept 9th and 3 days later, I lost 5 pounds.  I am not kidding you about my weigh.  Some of the girls in our fit club lost up to 10 pounds within 3 days.

Here is what you need to do.  You only eat salad (no iceberg lettuce because they are not as good as the "green" salad), drink "GREEN smoothie" and water 3 days in a row. 

The Green smoothie is very easy to make. 

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

-1 cup of Spinach (frozen spinach prefer organic)
-3 big size strawberry (frozen strawberry or fresh prefer organic)
-1/2 banana (ripe)
-stevia or 1 teaspoons of wild honey (don't use other sugar substitute)
-1/2 cup of water (if you want the smoothie to be richer, put less water)

After putting all the stuff in your blender, just blend it and enjoy the sweetness of the SPINACH.  It really tastes good!  You got to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment